Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A look in to Aborignial Culture...

Good evening social psychians,
In my search for interesting information I found a website with a short video clip which I thought would be beneficial to watch. It's sbout 2 minutes in length but can show viewers a brief clip of Aboriginal culture before colonisation of Australia affected their lives. It may be appealing if you’ve never come across this sort of clip before.

http://dl.filmaust.com.au/module/662/

More to come shortly,
Jac :-)

1 comment:

James Neill said...

Hi Jackie, This is priceless footage, isn't it? And to think it was so recent. I think we could do with exposing today's kids (and adults) to at least an hour a week of footage like this about life was for so long...I wish the whole movie was available online!

PS A movie you might like is Ataranjuat ("The Fast Runner"). If you like the look of it, I can loan you a copy.